Season 5, Episode 6
February 24 Show Notes, links:
A visit with Chef Travis Milton to hear about his new restaurant "Milton’s" which opened February 12, 2018 in St. Paul, VA.
Fred Sauceman's "Pot Luck" radio segment with novelist Adriana Trigiani, experiencing “spaghetti” as served at Big Stone Gap Elementary School - Big Stone Gap Virginia.
Elizabeth Malayter of JEM Farm on Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) and the upcoming CSA Fair, March 19, 2018, Knoxville.
- Elizabeth Maylater (JEM Farm, Rogersville, TN): https://www.facebook.com/jemfarmtn/
- Chef Travis Milton (Milton’s Restaurant, St. Paul, VA): https://www.facebook.com/miltons2017/
- Fred Sauceman (Pot Luck Radio: https://www.facebook.com/fred.sauceman
Links of events:
- CSA Fair (March 19th, 2018): https://www.facebook.com/events/240268903180799/
- Nourish Knoxville (Winter Warmer Fundraiser): https://www.facebook.com/events/136875413641240/
- CAC Beardsley (Community Farm Community work day): http://www.beardsleyfarm.org/events/- Ijam’s Nature Center (Blue Bird Box workshop) :https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ijams-diy-for-the-birds-bluebird-boxes-tickets-42043706859?aff=erelexpmlt
- Growing Plants from seed workshop w/Brenna Wright (Stanley’s Greenhouse): http://www.stanleysgreenhouse.com/events/2018/2/24/growing-plants-from-seeds
- Sponsor a Farmer Fundraiser (Century Harvest Farms): https://www.facebook.com/events/147171925963528/