8.27.2016 Show Notes:
Bill Best: Seed saver, founder of the Sustainable Mountain Agriculture Center, Inc. http://www.heirlooms.org/
Food Historian Fred Sauceman (Who brought to us the Bill Best story): https://www.facebook.com/fred.sauceman
- Knoxville Farmers Market Visit:
- Knoxville Farmer’s Market: http://nourishknoxville.org/market-square-farmers-market/
- UT Ag Extension representatives Nichole Mulligan & Sara Ford (through a program developed by extension specialist Dr. Chris Sneed, PhD) https://extension.tennessee.edu/Pages/About-UTExtension.aspx
- Zavels Family Farm: http://www.zavelsfamilyfarms.com/about.html
- Good Golly Tamale: https://www.facebook.com/goodgollytamaleknoxville/
- My Other Honey, Honey Producer (Find him at the markets)
- Bread of Life: https://www.facebook.com/breadoflife111
- Grassy Creek Soap Co. Phone: 865-293-9591.
- Thank you to Mary Alice Phillips and her information on canning beans.
- True Life Blues Band from the CD Walking in Tradition provided the gospel song: https://www.facebook.com/jay.tipton.16?fref=ts