A weekly Radio Show and podcast - Every Saturday morning 9:00 A.M. at 89.9 FM, streaming live on WDVX.com from Knoxville, Tennessee.
Listen to our podcast on your schedule & from our website @ http://www.tennesseefarmtable.com/new-blog/
1. A radio show & podcast featuring the people who produce, prepare & preserve our foods, food stories, and food products of the Appalachian region.
2. A collection place for cultural food, music & farm related people & places.
3. A belief that food is an expression of love.
1. Preservation, discovery, and sharing of Appalachian culture and cuisine past and present.
2. To help foster and grow regional economic sustainability through foodstuffs.
3. A promotional tool for Appalachian people and products.
Who is behind this?
The Tennessee Farm Table radio show is a sole creation and production of Amy Campbell.
- Mary Constantine, Food Editor of the Knoxville News Sentinel.
-Food Historian, Author, Film maker and Professor of "Foodways of Appalachia" Fred Sauceman of ETSU.
-East Tennessee's Own, Emi Sunshine sings our theme song.